Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hope

"Hope isn't crazy"
Those are the words that went across my best friend's dorm room wall, and those words inspired me today.
Today I felt really really called to write about hope.
Recently, I've been very, very anxious. I try taking deep breaths, talking it out, crying it out, writing it down, or taking a walk to try and relax. But the only thing that seems to make me feel less anxious is the idea of hope

To me, hope is about trust. Hope is trusting that things will all work out for the better. 
Having hope is being able to say, "Yes this situation is really scary, tough, and challenging, and I feel like I'm going to break, but I will keep on keeping on. I know this situation will work out. I know God is good and faithful."
With all of the situations that life throws at us, I just feel really lead to say, keep fighting and keep hopeful.I know there are some of you out there who are really hurting and going though immense challenges, but I want you to know that there is hope and you do not have to struggle alone. I am going though my own struggles right along side you.G4G is right along side you.

 Life is sometimes a series of battles. I think the key is to just keep fighting. As long as there is hope, their is victory.  

"But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31)." 



"Hope isn't crazy."
Maybe this week we can focus on hope instead of hurt


No comments:

Post a Comment