Friday, January 6, 2012

Pic 3 and Beautiful Music Video

This picture was sent to me by my beautiful and amazing friend Anna Marie! Thank you Anna Marie!
While walking though Target one afternoon, I saw another beautiful person, Catherine, from my church. She told me about this great song called "Beautiful For Me" by Nichole Nordeman from the Veggie Tales movie "Sweetpea Beauty." She began to explain that the chorus is sung from Gods perspective; Gods perspective of us. When I herd this song it touched my heart, and I hope it touches yours as well!  





If you feel lead, or would like to share something about inner beauty, what you think of G4G, your own story, or even a quote, picture, song I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to comment below or e-mail g4gyourebeautiful1@gmail.com


Picture was given to me by a friend off Google images, link connected to picture is
 http://yvampirelim.blogspot.com/2010/12/smile-you-are-beautiful.html#comment-form

No comments:

Post a Comment